Watch Our Time Lapse Hoarding Construction Video!
View Some Of Our Latest Projects Below
Hoarding for Humanity implements the following process ...
- Immediate consultation with the involved engineers and construction managers to provide an accurate estimate per square foot and a custom plan for hoarding
- Prompt and efficient service to construct hoarding
- Quick and easy signing of contracts and drawings to authorize permission to complete hoarding
- Application of eco-friendly paint (durable, virtually odourless, contains zero VOC's)
- Mounting of advertisement and information about the eco-friendly initiative on the doors of the hoarding.
- Advertisement to be supplied by Hoarding for Humanity and to include logos for Hoarding for Humanity, Habitat for Humanity Canada and The Client
- Guarantee to bring all materials back to base building standards and repair any damage caused by the installation or removal process
- All materials are stored and inventoried by Hoarding for Humanity.
- Pick-up and resale by Humanity Canada ReStores to raise funds for building projects *
- Charitable donation tax receipts issued yearly once hoarding materials are sold * *
* We acknowledge that due to the nature of some construction sites, some materials may not be of resale quality. Hoarding for Humanity however, guarantees that 85 to 100% of the involved materials will meet resale standards.
* * Tax receipts are issued once per year; 1) Hoarding materials must be sold for $100 or more to qualify for a charitable receipt; 2) Final prices of materials are determined by Habitat for Humanity Canada.